Off-site manufacture and rapid on-site assembly
Beattie Passive’s Flying Factories enable you to deliver your own Passivhaus standard housing with off-site manufacture and rapid on-site assembly. The offering is perfect for Housing Associations, Councils, CLTs and Developers wanting to offer Passivhaus standard homes to their residents.
The training gives you the “know-how” and support to set up and run a Passivhaus Factory, providing you with the confidence and ability to manufacture to Passivhaus standard on a large scale.
The course includes:
- Beattie Passive Fundamentals Training (2 weeks at our factory in Norfolk)
- Support to set up the factory (1 week) - full support and know-how to set up and start manufacturing in your own Flying Factory
- Onsite Training (3 weeks) in-depth onsite training running alongside the erection of the first house, covering the key elements of the Beattie Passive onsite works for the Structural Thermal Envelope
- Regular visits from Beattie Passive Technical Expert to provide advice, training, guidance, innovations and process improvements – this will ensure that new improvements and innovation are passed onto your team to continuously improve the quality and performance of the system, improve efficiency of factory operations and share new innovations
Find out more about Flying Factory
» Click here to read more on our Flying Factory
» Click here to read more on our Flying Factory Partnerships
- To understand and be confident on the delivery of the Beattie Passive Build System
- To become the Accredited Beattie Passive Engineer to deliver the project and be responsible to complete the on-site build logs
- To understand the fundamentals of Passivhaus construction
- To understand the Beattie Passive product and benefits of building with it
- Manufacture and assemble a Passivhaus structure (stick and panel delivery)
- Set up your own Beattie Passive Flying Factory
Course Dates & Booking
» View our latest course dates and booking form
Alternatively we can offer bespoke training dates so please contact us directly to discuss your requirements.