Beattie Passive Training Academy. At our factory facilities in Scottow Enterprise Park, Norfolk, we provide classroom and workshop based training courses for Architects, Construction Professionals, Self-Builders and the Retrofit market, covering all aspects of Passivhaus build standards and our Beattie Passive Build System.
To provide comprehensive hand-on training on all aspects of building a Beattie Passive Build. It explains the principles of building to Passivhaus standard and explores the reasons why this is a popular form of building. The course which is in the majority hands-on, provides an understanding of the simplicity for the builder and the major benefits of building with it.
BEST BUILD ON YOUTUBE
Listen to the 'Best Build' Team talk about their Training Course
- To understand and be confident on the delivery of the Beattie Passive Build System
- To become the Accredited Beattie Passive Engineer to deliver the project and be responsible to complete the on-site build logs
- To understand the fundamentals of Passivhaus construction
- To understand the Beattie Passive product and benefits of building with it
- Manufacture and assemble a two storey, 27m² Passivhaus structure